When your home is damaged or destroyed, you want an insurance company that will respond quickly with calm efficiency. ASTORIA RMS can help you find the home insurance that will give you the peace of mind to know you are covered when disaster strikes.
Whether you're a first-time homeowner or about to retire to your dream home, the right home insurance policy can provide you the money you need to repair or replace your home, belongings, or both in the event of a fire, flood, or other covered events.
The Right Choice for Your Home
Homeowner insurance policies differ by the type of residence, value of your belongings, and the level of coverage you choose. You can select different types of insurance based on your personal housing situation and the assets you want to protect. These options include:
- Property or Dwelling Coverage pays to repair or rebuild your home if it’s damaged or destroyed by an insured event like a hurricane or fire.
- Personal Property Insurance replaces your belongings that were lost, stolen, or destroyed as a result of a covered loss.
- Additional Living Expenses cover additional living expenses if you can’t live in your home while it is being assessed and repaired from a covered loss.
Additional coverages that may also be available:
- Personal Liability Coverage – if someone is injured or your property
- Medical Coverage – for guests that are accidentally injured on your property
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage – for unique valuables that need separate coverage to ensure their full value is covered
- Landlord Protection – for additional risks posted by tenant-occupied dwellings
- Umbrella Insurance – for extended coverage when your other insurance liability has been exhausted
Get in touch to find out how to get the best price and value on home insurance for you.